26 Cambridge Cafés to ride to!
The Café Crawl is back for 2021! We have 26 cafés, eateries and restaurants onboard
and they've given you some great reasons to ride to their establishment and collect your sticker for your passport.
So grab the family, friends, workmates and we'll see you out there!
What is it?
A designated route of cafes and eateries where everyone is encouraged to ride over a three week period until the end of March.
How exactly does it work?
- Entrants pick up a passport from the participating cafés.
- There is no entry fee!
- Entrants have three weeks to ride their bike to as many cafés/eateries as possible and receive an official Cambridge Café Crawl sticker from each business.
- Café Crawl cafés are offering a FREE small hot drink when you spend $5 or more! They’ll give you a sticker for your passport - 26 stickers to collect!
- The MORE stickers - The MORE entries to WIN 1 of 3 bikes!
- Completed passports must be placed into the Café Crawl bike basket at the Cambridge i-Site, Corner Queen and Victoria Streets
- The 3 winners of the bikes will be drawn on April 1st.
- *GOOD UNION are offering a non-alcoholic Ginger Beer when you spend $5 or more.
*QUE BAR are offering Spicy Beer Nuts when you spend $5 or more.
Our Participating Cafés
The Bikery Café
Alpha Street Kitchen
The Deli on the Corner
Absolute Coffee House
St Kilda Café & Bistro
Reload Coffee Shop
The Coffee Club
Cornish Pasties NZ
Panache French Bakery