22 Cambridge Cafes to ride to!
This year we have a new event to get you out there and on your bikes! We have 22 cafés, eateries and restaurants onboard and they've given you some great reasons to ride to their establishment and collect your sticker for
So grab the family, friends, workmates and we'll see you out there!
What is it?
A designated route of cafes and eateries where everyone is encouraged to ride over a three week period before the Cambridge Cycling Festival (CCF) on Anzac Day 25th April.
How exactly does it work?
- Entrants pick up a passport from the participating cafés.
- There is no entry fee - BUT, entrants must register online, this allows us to keep you updated and check in to see how you're going!
- Entrants have three weeks to ride their bike to as many cafés/eateries as possible and receive an official Cambridge Café Crawl sticker from each business.
- The MORE stickers - The MORE entries to
WIN 1 of 2 bikes!
- Completed passports must be placed into the Café Crawl bike basket on The Green, Victoria Sq, at the CCF on Anzac Day, no later than 1:00pm to go into the draw to WIN one of two bikes – an adult E-bike (RRP $3,200) and a kid’s bike!
- Winner will be drawn at the conclusion of the CCF approx. 4:20pm.
- Winner must be present to claim their prize.
PASSPORTS AVAILABLE FROM CAFE’S AT THE END OF MARCH!
The Coffee Club
St Kilda Café & Bistro
The Bikery Café
Alpha Street Kitchen
The Deli on the Corner
Panache French Bakery
Columbus Café - Mitre 10