Have some time on your hands?
This is your chance to design your very own, ONE OF A KIND helmet while we’re in lockdown!
GO CRAZY!!! We want to see an awesome imaginative, colourful (or not - black & white can be RAD!) design on this helmet above. We’ll then choose 3 WINNERS (over the 3 age groups) and the design will be applied (by the pros) onto a brand new mint helmet, that will be yours!!!!
The Nitty Gritty
- Competition closes Friday 1st May, at 4pm
- To enter: with no posties in action you can either scan and email your design to email@example.com or take a snap and email it through to us!
- All contact information and age group must be filled in
- 1 entry per person
- Winners will be notified via email by Monday 4th May
- The judges decision is final
- Be UNIQUE, go CRAZY, have FUN!!!!
A celebration of cycling with family fun, kids races, fast-paced street racing and an Elite Criterium!
A FUN DAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Bike down to Victoria Square, bring your picnic basket & blanket, or make the most of the food trucks and watch some of the world's fastest cyclists racing around the streets of Cambridge!
Huge thanks to our great sponsors for 2019
BATTLE OF THE BUSINESSES
The Grassroots Trust Cambridge Cycling Festival is on ANZAC day afternoon again this year! A super exciting closed road criterium style format, with options for the children, athletes, and now… businesses!
We invite you to enter the GW Scott & Associates Battle of the Businesses category!
- 4 people per relay team
- 1km each
Team captain must work for the business, but otherwise ‘recruits’ are welcome
2 snazzy trophies are on offer this year for:
- First Team Across The Line
- Most Feverish Team
A great way to promote your business, build some team culture and get behind our awesome Cambridge community! SO - rally up your work mates and we’ll see you on Anzac Day!